21st January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship for 2 months in core company? I am a ECE 3rd year student

I am an ECE 3rd year student and I want to do summer internship for 2 months in a core company......Please suggest......

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  9. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  10. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  11. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  13. Am I eligible to do internship of 2 months while studying ECE 3rd year
  14. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  15. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  16. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  17. How to do summer internship? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  18. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
30th September 2017, 06:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship for 2 months in core company? I am a ECE 3rd year student

ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering. The best place for ECE candidates to do summer training for ECE candidates is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. BSNL offers 6 weeks or 8 week training for ECE candidates.

Training slots are given on basis of first come first serve basis. Academic performance of candidates of candidates is also taken into account. The application form for summer training is available in month of April and training starts from first week of June. You will have to pay for summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?