15th July 2012, 10:39 PM
Anurag_Dhar

How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

I am studying B-TECH in Mechanical Engg. I want to do vocational Training in Automobile sectors. So I want to know about the Companies that offer Vocational training and the details about how to apply and get the chance to do the training.
I will be highly obliged if I get the answers of my queries.
Thanking You,
Anurag Dhar

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  2. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  3. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  4. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  5. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  6. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. How to join 6 weeks wordshop training in automobile sector at Gujarat?
  8. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  9. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  10. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC? -- [New]
  11. How should I do to opt for Automobile Sector after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  13. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  14. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  18. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
14th February 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

i am graduate from inter vocational course in auto mobile engineering technician please tell me i am eligible for which job
22nd May 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Sir i mfailed in class 10th&12th
Iam persuing b.tech me branch with 5 back
What i can do
5th August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Anurag_Dhar;2461707]I am studying B-TECH in Mechanical Engg. I want to do vocational Training in Automobile sectors. So I want to know about the Companies that offer Vocational training and the details about how to apply and get the chance to do the training.
I will be highly obliged if I get the answers of my queries.
Thanking You,
y.mohamed asif
20th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm parth shah
Sir I won't practical training reliance
So is it possible or not plz give me reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?