26th November 2011, 02:56 AM
asiftrapers02

How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?

sir,
i'm a student of 2nd year civil eng. and i have to for a vocational training...so i want to know that can i prefer nagarjuna construction company for my training??????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  3. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  8. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
  12. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  14. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  16. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  17. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  18. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
23rd February 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?

I am student of 2nd year. Doing BE in civil engineering. I want to know the beat vocational training champ i can get. It can be any where in india. Main interest in roads, bridges or housing..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?