7th July 2021, 10:05 PM
Sakshirathod

How to get German language job in Indian Embassy?

Hello I am Sakshi Rathod. I am German language expert. I wish to know any jobs for me in Indian embassy . Can you help me?

15th July 2021, 03:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get German language job in Indian Embassy?

Excellent English skills- both written and spoken.

1- Residence status: German / EU citizen (with valid work permit, if required) or any other national with valid work permit.

2- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Access and other word processing software.

3- Experience: 2 years of experience in relevant field (preferable).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India? 1 1st March 2017 12:41 AM
What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language 1 8th January 2016 12:05 PM
How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language? 4 29th November 2015 11:05 PM
What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses? 5 1st July 2014 01:12 AM
How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language 3 14th June 2014 08:19 PM