31st August 2013, 12:20 PM
bhagya sruthi

How to get a good score in GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of IT branch

sir im 2nd year b.tech student of IT branch. i am more intrested in getting top score in gate exam.but im below average student how should i start preparetion plz.help me

9th May 2015, 03:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good score in GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of IT branch

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and the examination is conducted by the IIT. The examination is conducted to pursue M.tech course from IIT and NIT around the country. It also helps in getting the jobs in various firms.

No you are not eligible for it now. But you can apply during the 4th year. So you can start your preparation from now. The eligibility criteria for the examination is candidates mist have passed the graduation in any B.tech discipline. There is no limitations on number of attempts. GATE score are valid for three years.

The examination is conducted in online mode only. The questions in the examination are asked from Reasoning, Mathematical Ability , General Ability and major number of questions are asked from topics of your stream. So you can give major attention to the topic of your text.

If you are a average student but if you will work hard and determined to crack it with better score. You will definitely achieve it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?