24th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join Nanotechnology course after completion of B.Sc course?

after B.Sc how can i get to read about nanotechnology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  2. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  3. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  7. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?
  11. Can we join M.Tech Nanotechnology after B.Tech IT?
  12. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  13. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  15. How to join MSc Nanotechnology after doing BSc Microbiology?
  16. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to join Nanotechnology?
  18. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology
22nd May 2015, 06:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Nanotechnology course after completion of B.Sc course?

You can do PG in Nanotechnology course after completion of B.Sc course on the condition that you fulfill following eligibility criteria ;

You must have completed your Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?