28th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Civil department in CET to apply for college transfer?

Howmuch seats avalible in civil dprtmt in cet, for aplyng colg transfr

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in government colleges through JELET in Civil engineering department?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college? -- [New]
  3. How to join in Deemed University? I am studying in Anna University
  4. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to transfer to Coimbatore GCT or CIT government college?
  7. Which pension scheme will be counted after selection in Rajasthan Public Service Commission old or new?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  9. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  10. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  11. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  12. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  13. Can I get admission in Sangali with 72 marks in CET of MCA and rank 511? How many seats are available for MCA?
  14. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  15. How can I apply for CBI officer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in Civil Department
  16. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?
  17. Can I apply for Karnataka CET?
  18. What should I do to transfer from my college?
12th March 2023, 02:20 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How many seats are available in Civil department in CET to apply for college transfer?

I'm sorry, I cannot provide a specific answer to your question as it depends on the CET (Common Entrance Test) you are referring to and the specific college or university you want to transfer to. The number of available seats in the Civil department can vary from year to year and from institution to institution. It's best to check the official website of the CET and the college or university you are interested in for information on the availability of seats and the transfer process. Additionally, you may want to contact the admission office of the college or university for more specific information regarding the transfer process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?