13th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many tests are there in MBA and which ones are good?

Sir tell me how many test are in MBA & which one is good.

Related Questions:
  1. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  2. How many tests are there in MBA and which ones are good?
  3. Which are the MBA tests for which I can apply for?
  4. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  5. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  6. What are the groups present in MBA? Which are the best colleges in India?
  7. How can I get details about MH-CET exam?
  8. Which entrance tests to enter into MBA after completing Inter in MPC stream
  9. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
  10. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  11. How to become a sub inspector? What preparation is needed for the same?
  12. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is MBA good for a BCA passout or should he/she consider MBA?
  14. Previous years questions for MBA after completing B.A?
  15. How to do MCA through government college? Which are the entrance tests?
  16. What is the value of B.Com from Chitkara?
  17. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
14th February 2015, 08:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many tests are there in MBA and which ones are good?

You can appear for the CAT test for IIM admission. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. Incase of XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test, has been conducted for getting admission in XLRI, Jamshedpur. There is also common management test, management aptitude test for various MBA courses. Candidate scores less than 50% in aggregate in the graduation final examination are also eligible for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?