8th June 2012, 11:56 AM
ravirj164

How many times I can give ISRO Exam after completion of 12th Class and B.Tech?

sir i want to know that after 12th exam and after my b.tech .how many times we give the exam of isro?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  4. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  5. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  6. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  8. Can I take admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  9. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th class to join ISRO?
  10. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  11. How can I get into ISRO after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  13. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future? -- [New]
  14. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th class to become an ISRO Engineer?
  15. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  16. How many times can I give 12th class MP board exam?
  17. How should I join ISRO after completing 12th?
  18. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
31st July 2012, 12:40 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How many times I can give ISRO Exam after completion of 12th Class and B.Tech?

respected sir/mam,

age limit :35 years

education qualification: BE/Btech with minimum 65% aggregate

registration starts from : starting of feb and end with end of feb

all the best
15th September 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times I can give ISRO Exam after completion of 12th Class and B.Tech?

I am deepika kashyap. My agg in btech 60% .can i give isro intrence exam?
5th April 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of scientist in electronics with reference to the advertisement no ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2014. After the online application i sent the required documents to ISRO before the last date. But my application status shows that Reconciliation of Bank Challans/Caste/Medical/Gender/Ex-Servicemen Certificates is in progress. What does it actually mean and what should i do now? Being a female candidate I was exempted from the exam fee. I can't understand anything. I also made a call to the concerned department and sent an email regarding this but didn't get any response from their side.
4th May 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How many times I can repeat for ISRO Exam after completion of Btech...if i fail once....
22nd January 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of junior personal assistant.After applying online when i want to check my application status it shows that Reconciliation of Bank Challans/Caste/Medical/Gender/Ex-Servicemen Certificates is in progress. What does it actually mean and what should i do now? Being a female candidate I was exempted from the exam fee.
12th May 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Scientist/Engineer-SC(computer Science). But on checking the application status, it shows that "Reconciliation of Bank Challans/Caste/Medical/Gender/Ex-servicemen Certificates is in progress." What does this mean and what should I do now? Can I appear in the exam? Also I am a female candidate so I don't have to remit the exam fees.
24th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for the post of Scientist/Engineer-SC(computer Science). But on checking the application status, it shows that "Reconciliation of Bank Challans/Caste/Medical/Gender/Ex-servicemen Certificates is in progress." What does this mean and what should I do now? Can I appear in the exam? Also I am a female candidate so I don't have to remit the exam fees.
Hi,
I think you should register once again using different mail id. As female candidates are exempted from paying fees, you should not get this status. As soon as you submit your application you should be getting status as "Your application has been received successfully" with your name and registration number. Do it quickly. Tomorrow is the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?