11th July 2012, 09:56 AM
fareed bilal

How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?

I'm BE second year mechanical engineering.
i want to prepare for gate right from nowonwards.
what is the best way to start learning from now as most of consepts i haven't come through??????
Please please afvice!!!!!!!!!!!!
study plan or anything else

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  3. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  4. How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for GATE after doing mechanical engineering
  7. How to prepare for GATe exam? I am doing first year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  8. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  9. What is the syllabus of GATE? Should I take any coaching class for preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  12. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  13. How can I prepare for HAS examination? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year of mechanical engineering
  14. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?
  15. How to prepare for CEED and GATE exam? I am doing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  16. How can I prepare for IT branch GATE exam from 2nd year
  17. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I wam going to enter in B.Tech course for mechanical engineering
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
10th December 2012, 04:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?

First of all, you need to collect the exam syllabus for GATE. Then identify those areas in the syllabus, you have already studied in your academic program. You can start exam preparation based on these subject areas. Reference books, competitive guides as well as web facility can be used for exam preparation. Practicing previous year’s question papers is yet another efficient method to clear the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?