13th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Ratikamodi

How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student

Hi,
I am Ratika Modi, 3rd year B.tech(chemical engineering), MANIT bhopal. I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC , IOCl either. Please mail me the details of the procedure to apply for the internship in these companies at
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  4. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Necessary steps to be taken for Summer internship in ONGC?
  6. Date of application for Summer Internship in ONGC for Chemical final year student?
  7. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  9. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  10. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  11. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  12. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  13. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  14. Internship in ONGC for MBA student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  16. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th May 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student

can u please tell me where can a student pursuing mathematics honours from the delhi university apply for internship.?
26th May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student

can u please tell me where can a student pursuing mathematics honours from the delhi university apply for a summer internship.?
8th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,please the addres to which we have to send the application form........reply as quick as possible
13th February 2013, 05:16 PM
prakashverma0123

you can apply for summer intern in iocl online http://www.iocl.com/IndianOilInternship.aspx
15th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i get summer training at alstom allahabad?
22nd April 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program for applied chemistry 2nd year student?
22nd April 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am shivam srivastava btech chemical engineering Dr KN MODI.
please tell me how to do internship training and also tell me the companies offering internship.
So please answer me at
[email protected].
10th May 2013, 01:41 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

These are dream company of many. so you may guess, how many applications they must be getting in a day for internship and summer training. They don't even bother to see such applications.
Either they take summer trainee directly from institute or college or people get there by contacts

I would advice you to push your resume by anyone working in these company. If often works.

all the best
15th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am SUNY VERMA, 3rd year B.tech(chemical engineering), MANIT bhopal. I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC , IOCl either. Please mail me the details of the procedure to apply for the internship in these companies at
[email protected]
24th July 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am SURBHI ASATI,3rd year B.tech(chemical engineering),UICT Jalgaon.I want to pursue my 6 months academic training in ONGC.I got SGPA-7.4 in last semester.please mail me the details of procedure to apply.
[email protected]
17th January 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I AM SATENDRA CHAND, 2ND YEAR B.TECH(CIVIL), MANIPAL UNIVERSITY JAIPUR. I WANT TO PURSUE MY SAMMER INTERNSHIP IN FOLLOWING COMPANIES: ONGC, L&T, IOCL, BPCL etc. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE DETAILS THAT HOW TO APPLY FOR THESE COMPANIES.
E-MAIL ID: [email protected]
4th February 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi...iam doing my 3rd year B.tech(chemical engineering), I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC or HPCL. Please mail me the details of the procedure to apply for the internship in these companies at
[email protected]
17th February 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year b.tech chemical engineering.....how to get summer internship in iocl?
plzzzz reply to my mail [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year b.tech chemical engineering.....how to get summer internship in iocl,RIL,ONGC?
plzzzz reply to my mail [email protected]
27th January 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am AGRANI MEHTA,2nd year B.tech(chemical engineering) ,Malaviya National Institute of Technology(mnit), Jaipur.I want to pursue my 2 months summer intership in ONGC.I got SGPA-7.52 in last semester.please mail me the details of procedure to apply.
[email protected]
21st April 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Ravi Jarpula, studying at department of chemical engineering (2nd year) at NIT Jalandhar.
I want pursue summer internship at IOCL or ONGC. So please mail me the details of procedure to apply.
[email protected] and phone no;(8699527654)
24th May 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I shaktiditya katiyar ,B.tech 2nd year (chemical engineering),at uiet kanpur.
I want to purse summer intership at ONGC.
Please mail me the detail of procedure to apply.
[email protected]
28th May 2017, 03:45 AM
anuad6371

I am currently pursuing BE 6th semester from Chemical Engineering in Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology ,Bhopal (M.P), affiliated by RGPV University.
I would like to apply for a summer internship position with innovation during the summer break 2017 for a period of 20 days, in between (21 June to 09 July).
Mail me the required information or procedure for the same.
Mail id- [email protected]
30th May 2017, 10:07 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Firstly you need to meet your college HR who is managing inplant training and internship things.confess your interest to them and ask them to contact the HR of the companies in which you are willing to do internship.
-> Once they give nod to apply , you do it .
29th March 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am Akash A B.Tech chemical engineer 2nd year at chennai. I want an internship in the field of chemical engineering ,during the time of coming after may 15 -05-2018 in chennai. so please provide me
21st February 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Roohi Singh, B.tech 2nd year (chemical engineering), at banasthali vidhyapith university,jaipur rajasthan.
I want to purse summer intership at ONGC or IOCI
Kindly,
Please mail me the detail of procedure to apply.
[email protected]
23rd March 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'am Abhimanyu Aryan, currently pursuing 2nd year , Chemical Engineering at National Institute of Technology,Raipur (NIT-RR).
I want to do my SUMMER INTERNSHIP at IOCLor ONGC.
So, please mail me the detail of the procedure to apply at
[email protected]
INTERNSHIP at these places help me to get my first hand experiences and to use my skill set and knowledge to real life problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?