27th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack the UPSC exam with sociology and geography?

how to crack upsc exam? with sociology and geograohy?...please tell me how should i do it

2nd December 2012, 01:29 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: How should I crack the UPSC exam with sociology and geography?

hi,
upsc is one of the most competetive exam in India. every year lakhs of students try their luck for this exam. what ever subject you choose for appearing in main exam, you should have a thorough knowledge of that subject. syllabus is prescribed by UPSC, but as per experts view it is needed that you keep in touch with the latest details of those subjects as well as be clear with the connected topics as some of them might not be mentioned in syallabus of UPSC.
for a detailed information regarding all the subjects, you can visit websites such as iaspassion.com, onestopias.com etc.
for basics of GEOGRAPHY and SOCIOLOGY , I can suggest you to read text books of NCERT from 9th to 12th class. Then you can refer standard books.

best regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?