21st February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the application form of AFMC?

sir,how can i get the application form of afmc....please tell me how should i get it

22nd February 2012, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get the application form of AFMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,how can i get the application form of afmc....please tell me how should i get it

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIFMC exam but your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry , Bio logy and English.Also you must score 50% in all above mention subjects.For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

BEST BOOKS FOR AFMC EXAM

PATTERN FOR AFMC EXAM

Applications forms and another Prospectus will be available online form February 6, 2012.

The last date for downloading the application form will be March 5, 2012

You can get application form and other details to the below given website.

The examination schedule and submission date will published on official website :

http://afmc.nic.in/

22nd February 2012, 01:44 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How should I get the application form of AFMC?

The AFMC advt for MBBS Entrance Exam has been released.

Please see the prospectus in the page http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/PROSPECTUS_2012.pdf.

There is no sale of physical forms.

You can do online registration from upto 5th March. If you are not able to upload your photo, then the download printed application should reach them by 12th March.

The exam is on 6th May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?