4th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?

I am student in diploma in electrical & I will get study in B.tec. in govt college pl suggest me whats the admission process.
Thanks
Neeraj singh bhadouria
Mob. No.9351005028

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  2. What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma
  3. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  4. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  5. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  6. Can I take admission in government law college in WB by HS result?
  7. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  8. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  9. How to get admission in government college?
  10. How to get admission for B.Tech course in Government College?
  11. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  13. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  15. Where can I do BSc in Maths after passing 12th CBSE?
  16. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 22088 rank in JEXPO?
  18. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
6th June 2012, 02:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?

Diploma holders can get admission to B.Tech course through the special scheme of lateral entry. Selection through lateral entry is done through entrance tests. These entrance exams are conducted by the concerned university that offers the course. You have to forward application for attending entrance exam via the official web portal of the concerned University. Those who can score well in the written test can seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?