22nd August 2013, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for B.Tech?

I want to take admission for btech.So, I want to know if seats are available for session of 2013-2014

10th April 2014, 01:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission for btech.So, I want to know if seats are available for session of 2013-2014
B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology). It is an bachelor degree then duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical training. There good scope for B.tech course. To get admission for B.Tech then the student should be hold 12th examination in science stream from recognized university . Student should learn the subject like , physics , chemistry , Mathematics as main subject in 12th standard. Student should score more 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard. Its mandatory the student should be crack the engineering entrance examinations like, CET/JEE etc... The admission for B.tech course is based on Entrance examination marks and 12 Examination marks. So, please try to crack the entrance examination with good marks. Some reputed colleges are also conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the percentage of marks in written examination their allot admission .

List of Best Institute For B.tech:-
  • Modern College of Engineering
  • Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
  • Trinity College of Engineering and Research
  • Dr. D.Y. Patil College Of Engineering
  • Marathwada College of Engineering
23rd April 2014, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To Join in B.tech course then need to Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University.

You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Some top Colleges may require Minimum 60% Percentage of marks.

Applicant Must studied 12th standard in science stream in order to get admission for B.Tech course.

And Commerce and Arts stream candidates are not eligible for this B.Tech Course. Only Science stream with Mathematics/Physics Subjects are eligible for this B.Tech Course.

After Satisfy the Educational Qualification, you need to Qualified in Entrance Examination like, JEE / BITSAT Examination with good percentage of marks.

The candidate who are waiting of the 12th board Examination may also eligible for this B.tech Course.

So, If you satisfy all this eligibility Criteria then you're eligible for B.tech Course.

Best B.tech in Mechanical Engineering College

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Bengal Engineering & Science University
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
Malviya National Institute of Technology
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Technology
University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering,
College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?