26th January 2013, 01:54 PM
tarundey

How to work in MNC in Delhi if I am a diploma engineer in electrical?

I am a diploma engineer in electrical, passed out in 1995. I am working in a MNC in Delhi. I would like to do B.Tech for promotion. Please suggest me the way forward.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  3. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  6. Are there any jobs in electrical MNC company at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech electrical student
  7. Previous years question papers of Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the prospects of growth in next 2 to 3 years after getting a job in M&M, R&D?
  9. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  11. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  12. Procedure to get job as Assistant Engineer in MNCs after Electrical Engineering?
  13. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  14. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  15. What all areas are there in B.E electrical and electronics engineer?
  16. How to do B.E in electrical engineering? I have completed E&C in diploma
  17. Which graduation in engineering course would be suitable for me while doing job in MNC?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
9th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to work in MNC in Delhi if I am a diploma engineer in electrical?

I will suggest you to complete B.Tech first and then join MNC through campus placements, because the criteria to join a MNC and to have a good package is that you need to be a graduate first.
Many of the problem solving methods and algorithms are thought in graduation, so this comes to help in job as well.
9th July 2016, 06:59 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to work in MNC in Delhi if I am a diploma engineer in electrical?

I will suggest you to complete B.Tech first and then join MNC through campus placements, because the criteria to join a MNC and to have a good package is that you need to be a graduate first.
Many of the problem solving methods and algorithms are thought in graduation, so this comes to help in job as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?