5th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?

After 12 , i want to study automobile engineering but i am not from a rich family. Sir,please suggest some institutions where i can do my course

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
  2. Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?
  3. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  4. Which are the reputed institutes offering M.Tech Automobile Engineering? Do IITs offer M.Tech Automobile? Which paper do I have to give in GATE?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  7. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  8. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th? -- [New]
  9. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  10. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  11. Any good institutes giving scholarships to international students?
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  14. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  15. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  16. Institutes offering scholarships for PhD course?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate?
15th September 2011, 09:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?

dear friend,
The list of automobile engineering colleges are listed below:-

1.IIT, Kanpur

2.IIT, Roorkee

3.IIT, Mumbai

4.IIT, Kharagpur

5.Bits Pilani

6.Anna university

7.Delhi College of engineering

8.IIT Delhi

These are the best institutes for Automobile engineering..
All the best..
21st June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?

sir i have pass 12th in automobile teachniation.how can i make my career in automobile industry.
6th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam after 12th science in iit kanpur for automobile engineering??
3rd November 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the name of private colleges for automobile designing in India
6th December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Automobile courses after 9th standard... and institute available for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?