9th September 2011, 02:48 PM
santoshkumar1978

Institutes offering diploma in french course? What is their fee structure?

i want to go for diploma in french course from distance mode,give me details of institute offering suchcourses and their fees ?

Related Questions:
  1. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  2. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  3. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  4. Institutes offering ICWAI course? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  7. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  8. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  10. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. List of institutes along with their fee structure offering B.Ed course in Goa?
  13. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  14. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?
  17. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
9th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering diploma in french course? What is their fee structure?

I have completed M.A.English with French as first language and got 67%. Will I be eligible for M.A.French in Bangalore university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?