22nd September 2011, 06:13 PM
adarsh.b.u

List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?

hi, i'm Adarsh, an engineering student ECE branch 7th sem, i wanna the list of some IT companies that can provide an training course for one month during my holidays, maximum period of two months,,,,, plz give me the list of IT companies,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  2. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  3. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  4. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  5. Where could I do internship in Bangalore during my 1 month Holidays?
  6. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  8. Companies for summer training after B.E (ECE) in May and June?
  9. Which companies in Nagpur or nearby cities provide training or internship in PHP or .NET?
  10. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  11. In which companies can I do inplant training?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  14. List of the government companies which provide 6 month training for B.Tech student having electrical engineering branch
  15. List of electronic companies which provide 6 months training in Internship?
  16. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  17. List Aeronautical companies offering 6 months training in Chennai? -- [New]
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2011, 08:53 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?

hai
the following it companies are providing training one month course
1.tata consultant service
2.acme group of companies
3.syntel
4.intel
5.deesha prtop pr agency in india
6.future generali insurance india
7.gac shipping
8.wipro
9.hcl
10.mahindra sathyam
11.infosis
12.cognizant
and other so many
good luck
28th May 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?

name some it companies?
12th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

training during b.sc it last sem in it cmpany
14th July 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

list of it companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during holidays????
15th July 2013, 07:48 PM
mamii

HI,

List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays,

1.HCL
2.WIPRO
3.COGNIZANT
4.SYNTEL
5.MAHINDRA
6.INTEL
7.INFOSYS
8.TCS.

Thank you.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?