30th September 2015, 12:57 PM
Shikhasethia

Migration certificate can be collect through post or courier or online?

I have done my LL. B. (3yrs) from CCS University, IME law College Sahibabad. Session 2004-2007. Enrolment No. 0404963, passed in second division. I am presently residing in mumbai and to get admission here in LL. M. I require original migration certificate from CCS University. I cannot come personally to apply for same, can you send it through post am ready to pay requisite charges for the same, either online or through money order. Plz reply soon.
Sincerely
Shikha Sethia
Father's Name- Ratan Kumar Sethia

30th September 2015, 08:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Migration certificate can be collect through post or courier or online?

Well in order to get your migration certificate all you need to do is send a request letter to CCS University enclosing your details and your probelm too mentioning in the letter that you cannot directly come to the office for collecting migration certificate so you want your certificate by post or by online. They will surely help you and will soon send your migration certificate to your place soon or will suggest you other option for collecting migration certificate.

Contact Details :

Registrar Office
CCS University - Meerut 200005
Phone No. +91 121 2763539
Fax No. +91 121 2764777
e-mail: [email protected]
30th September 2015, 11:02 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration certificate can be collect through post or courier or online?

Migration certificate is a certificate issued by the University when the candidates used to complete the selected course which he/she was pursuing . If the candidates want to go for higher study in other University their The candidates have to submit the Migration Certificate.

The candidates has to personally visit the University there is form available which the candidates has to fill up & submit then only they can give you the migration .
If you fill up the form & request them to send through courier or by Post then they will the same other wise you have to collect it through hand to hand service.
16th March 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had asked for my migration certificate by visiting personally in the office but they said that i had to fill a form,which i get from the bank and the bank is asking for 250%u20B9 approx for the form. Can u please help me on this.i need my certificate as soon as possible
20th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain migration certificate online if one has lost the original one
13th September 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get my second year marksheet of masters in English and migration certificate from CCS university.
Can you please tell me the procedure?
8th December 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I need my migration certificate. It's really urgent for me. I can't come to university. So is there any other way to get it..please reply sir
30th September 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have pass out of M.A in history from MMH college ghaziabad under ccs University in 2001. I needed to original and immigration certificate. I live in bihar.how can I get both certificate
18th October 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I need migaration certificate though post or courier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?