14th December 2011, 11:08 AM
shaikhinindia

Percentage of marks needed to register for correspondence course in CS?

I want to do correspondence course is C.S. staying in Bhubaneswar. I am also doing a job in a small company. Can u tell me how much %age of mark is needed for registration. Which University, duration of course, etc.[/B]

26th December 2011, 04:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed to register for correspondence course in CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhinindia View Post
I want to do correspondence course is C.S. staying in Bhubaneswar. I am also doing a job in a small company. Can u tell me how much %age of mark is needed for registration. Which University, duration of course, etc.[/B]
By CS if you mean Company Secretary course, than I must tell you that the course if offered through distance mode by Institute of Company Secretaries of India-the regulating body of the company secretary course and profession.
There is no percentage criteria to join the course. If you have qualified +2 level of exam, you are eligible to enroll for the course.
Basically, the course has been divided into three stages and a 15 months management training. The three stages of the course are:

Foundation Program
Executive Program
Professional Program

If you are a graduate, you may directly enroll for the Executive Program and will be exempted from the Foundation Program. The professional program and the 15 month management training is mandatory for every individual to qualify as an Company Secretary.

For further information, refer to the official webpage of ICSI.
5th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks needed to register for correspondence course in CS?

how much %age is required for cpmt admission
10th July 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue for ICWA having 45% in B. Com. from HPU & M. Com form IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?