18th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BBA Airport Management through Distance Education?

Dear Frnds,
I am doing ECE ... I wanted to study BBA (Airport Management) through Distance Education...Whether it is possible ? Looking Forward for your replies....!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management? -- [New]
  2. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  3. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  5. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  6. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  7. What is the scope and eligibility for doing Airport management?
  8. Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?
  9. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  10. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  11. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  12. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  15. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  16. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
  17. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?
  18. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
17th June 2015, 12:19 AM
001 kamal

Default Re: Is it possible to do BBA Airport Management through Distance Education?

It is possible you can do BBA Airport Management through Distance Education in these Universities:-

Amity University

Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Alagappa University

Bharathidasan University

Dr CV Raman University

Guru Jambheshwar University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Jamia Millia Islamia Kurukshetra University

Madurai Kamraj University

Osmania University

Sikkim Manipal University

Tamilnadu Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?