10th June 2016, 03:36 PM

Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech course in IISC, Bangalore?

To take admission in m.tech course in iisc banglore i have to clear GATE with good rank
So there are coaching is neseccery and i belong to very bad financial family
So how can i manager and if I get scholarship then this will be very helpful for my GATE preparation.

30th July 2016, 11:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech course in IISC, Bangalore?

Yes, it is true that in order to pursue Master of Technology from IISC Bangalore, you will have to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with top ranks. GATE is entrance exam conducted by IISC or IITs every year for candidates who want to get admission in M.Tech course.

GATE is an objective computer based test which requires good fundamental knowledge of your technical subjects to clear this exam. GATE is of 100 marks and contains 65 questions. If you are able to score 70 marks or more in GATE exam then you will definitely get admission in IISC. GATE qualified candidates are given stipend for pursuing M.Tech.

GATE exam preparation can be done by self study also but if you are not able to do it self, you can apply for scholarship test of GATE FORUM. If you perform well in scholarship test, you will get fee waiver like 25%, 50% and for top ten ranks, full fees is waived. So, apply for GATE FORUM test and score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?