1st April 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Merchant Navy if I have cleared 12th standard in second chance?

If someone fails in 12 and he gets supplement and after that he clears his 12.is it possible that he wil get admission in college ( nautical science) to become merchant navy?? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is there any chance to join Navy or Merchant Navy after doing BBA? What is the age limit to join Navy or Merchant Navy
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after 12th?
  6. How to join merchant navy after clearing 12th with Maths
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  9. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  11. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  15. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. Can I join merchant Navy? I am 29 years old
2nd April 2016, 05:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Merchant Navy if I have cleared 12th standard in second chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If someone fails in 12 and he gets supplement and after that he clears his 12.is it possible that he wil get admission in college ( nautical science) to become merchant navy?? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You can join in Merchant Navy. But you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
2nd April 2016, 10:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Merchant Navy if I have cleared 12th standard in second chance?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th in 2nd attempt. You have to appear in the NDA examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the test and age limit should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. Candidate must have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in class 11th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?