14th May 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which posts in NDA can a commerce student get?

1> sir i am a student of commerce field so what posts could i throw this

22nd August 2011, 01:47 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Which posts in NDA can a commerce student get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1> sir i am a student of commerce field so what posts could i throw this

Information Regarding NDA Examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC in every year for the admission in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force wing of NDA. This exam is conducted two times in a year once in the month of April and other in the month of August. To appear in the NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th class in any stream. The 12th board exam appearing students are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

If you have done 12th class with commerce stream then you are eligible only for the Army wing because for other wing you need pass 12th class with science stream.

NOTE :- The NDA examination is conducted only for the unmarried male candidates.

For any more information about the NDA examination, please visit the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
22nd August 2011, 02:49 PM
dhruv007

this exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice times for the admission in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.
age limit exist for this exam is 161\2-19 year. and also you must have clear your +2 examination. in which you must have the subject mathematics.For any more information about the NDA examination, please visit the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

thank you!!
22nd August 2011, 03:09 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

Examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and apply for this examination .
ELIGIBLITYCandidiates must have completed his 12th examination from a recognisd board

Since you are from COMMMERCE background then you are eligible only for army wings in NDA Examination

There are three wings in NDA ,Army wings ,Airforce wings and Naval wings

For army wings :cadidiates must have completed his intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised university .

For naval wings: you need to complete your 12th examination with physics and maths .

So you are only apply for army wings, And if your AGE ELIGIBILITY is you should be in between 16.5 to 19yrs for NDA examination

If you need any other info then you can visit the official link :http://upsc.gov.in
25th August 2011, 08:07 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

There is same post for all students in the ARMY if they clear the exam through NDA which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

NDA examination is done for the officer post for the all streams students .Those students who clear the NDA exams and joins the ARMY the fist officer rank which they all get is lieutenant.But if you are trying for the NAVY and the AIR FORCE then there will be different officer rank post .

The examination is done in three stages ::

1. Written exam: this examination is of objective types and common for all students who have applied for the ARMY,NAVY,AIR FORCE .There will be total 2 papers each one is of 3 hours .

Paper I: Its of general studies and of 600 marks where as Paper II is of maths as of 300 marks .

2.SSB.
3.Medical examination.

NDA eligibility ::

You must have passed class 12th in any streams for army
You must have passed class 12th with PHYSICS AND MATHS as a compulsory subjects for navy and air force .

The NDA I notification for the April season has been declared so you have opportunity to fill the application form either online or offline .

For more information ::http://upsc.gov.in/
22nd October 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

iam commerce student ...iam 17 years old . am i eligible.. when is the exam date
24th December 2011, 04:39 PM
rrmm92

If you have done 12th class with commerce stream then you are eligible only for the Army wing because for other wing you need pass 12th class with science stream.
same post for all students in the ARMY if they clear the exam through NDA which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.examination is done for the officer post for the all streams students .Those students who clear the NDA exams and joins the ARMY the fist officer rank which they all get is lieutenant.But if you are trying for the NAVY and the AIR FORCE then there will be different officer rank post .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?