20th July 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 12th standard in private after having a study gap?

Hello, I have not appeared for 11th. I was not able to continue my study after SSC exam because of some financial problem. So I want to give 12th private without appearing for 11th? What is the procedure to give 12th private please help me, I want to appear from Maharashtra Board. Please give me solution

Related Questions:
23rd July 2017, 12:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th standard in private after having a study gap?

If you wish to appear for 12th as a private candidate from Maharashtra Board, then you must visit the nearest Maharashtra Board Regional Office.

There you will have to fill the Private Candidature Form available at the office.

After filling the form, you will have to submit it along with the documents required with it.

You will also have to pay the required fees for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?