31st March 2012, 09:54 PM
Anil kumar ghorla

Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student

Respected Sir / Mam,

I am 2nd year B.TECH Civil Engineering student of Oitm,hisar(haryana).I want to do trainingin my summer holidays from May to July. Can you provide me the procedure of getting training in any good company. Please sir provide me the detail as soon aspossible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  2. Summer training in good companies after B.Tech (Civil engineering) 2nd year from May to July?
  3. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  4. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  8. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  9. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  10. Which best company can I join after B.Tech 2nd year in civil engineering
  11. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  12. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Delhi? How to apply? -- [New]
  13. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  14. How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  16. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
2nd June 2012, 02:50 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student

HI, you are still a student of b.tech civil engineering so the chances are less.
but after the completion of course you can get training in any reputed company.
The top companies such as NTPC, SAIL, COAL INDIA, HCL etc conduct an entrance exam for the recruitment of trainees in technical and non technical department so you can try there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?