18th January 2011, 04:35 PM
rajn215

Summer training in good companies after B.Tech (Civil engineering) 2nd year from May to July?

Respected Sir / Mam,
I am 2nd year B.TECH Civil Engineering student of VNIT,NAGPUR.I want to do training in my summer holidays from May to July. Can you provide me the procedure of getting training in any good company. Please sir provide me the detail as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  2. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers? -- [New]
  6. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  10. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  11. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  12. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  13. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  14. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
  15. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  17. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
18th January 2011, 10:58 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Summer training in good companies after B.Tech (Civil engineering) 2nd year from May to July?

There are so many companies which gives summer training for civil engineering such as Danish construction,new delhi.Sieghart enghneers and steel Detailers, the grid,new delhi.
19th January 2011, 10:56 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Summer training in good companies after B.Tech (Civil engineering) 2nd year from May to July?

Dear,

For summer training only final year students of B.E. or B.Tech. are eligible.

Good Companies for summer training after B.Tech. in Civil engineering are as follows: -

1. PWD

2. PHE

3. DLF

4. Amarpali Constructions

5. GAIL etc.

Good Luck
7th February 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

but how to contact the company for the training...??

Amar singh
GEC new delhi
25th February 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how to contact the company for the training...??
25th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

plz tell us a list of companies offering training in pune for civil enggeneering second year students and what is the procedure to contact them
26th February 2011, 02:14 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hello my dear,
you surly go to summer traning in any company.

There are so many companies which gives summer training for civil engineering such as Danish construction,new delhi.Sieghart enghneers and steel Detailers, the grid,new delhi.

Amarpali Constructions and GAIL .

Good Luck
25th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

nt of b.tech. 6 sem with civil branch
i want to gsir/madam,
i am studeo for summer training in a better company so please give me list of companies in rajasthan & outside for training and how to contact them plz plz plz ...sir ..help me
25th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

heil me for training procedure plz..
1st May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m 3rd yr civil engg. student
pls tell me civil engg. companies in pune or nearby areas(maharashtra) which gives training to students in summer.
what is its procedure ?
pls guide us..................
30th October 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am student of 2nd year b.tech[civil engg.]. I
11th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing b.tech in civil engg from uptu .wt lse can i do to get a good job after cmpleteing my b.tech:-)
4th April 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to take a training which give me a opportunity to get a job.can you send me the name of company which serve this kind of opportunity?
13th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir /Maidam, I am badal singh, student of 7th semester b.tech (civil engg) form ranchi university . I need training in repoted company, so please give me detail of repoted company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?