21st May 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job?

i want to know about the procedure to follow to get admission in a foreign university after b. pharma. what are the various courses available there. what is the criteria to get job there. please answer
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?
  2. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  3. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  4. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  5. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  6. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  7. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  8. Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?
  9. Procedure for admission to MBA courses in foreign colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Engineering Diploma after 10th std from Singapore?
  11. How can foreign nationals get admission to B.V.Sc courses in India?
  12. Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?
  13. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  14. Admission procedure to study distance Master of Foreign Trade in Pondicherry University? When the admission will be started? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  16. Preferred courses to get good job in foreign country?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  18. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
1st November 2011, 03:50 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job?

Respected sir;
As you are in 4th year now first prepare for your Gpat exam which will give you a gate way for your M.pharmacy degree. Score maximum marks in it. While doing this job apply for the foreign universities like in Sweden, Norway, Germany because these 3 countries offer free education. Please apply for these countries before August 2nd week which will be the last date for Jan., intake. Because from next year on wards they are cancelling their free education. The interesting news is that you need not write any competitive exams for these i.e., it is not mandatory. It will be based on your academics up to your highest degree achieved so far.

Now you have 2 options in hand 1 .Gpat 2. Ms in European countries. If you failed to go through it or if you doesn't like it then choose Ms in America. If you are more interested in Ms in US then you should opt your first option as preparing for GRE and TOFEL instead of Gpat. My suggestion is to choose Ms in US which will be safe and more knowledgeable. Thats it. Keep asking more queries if you have any. All the best and choose write step.
youn can download this attachment to get valuable info about pharmacy careers in India and abord.
all the best of your bright future,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAREERS IN PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 114 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?