9th December 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?

whAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN MATHEMATICS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTION

15th December 2011, 03:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN MATHEMATICS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTION
To be appointed as Assistant Professor of Maths in any recognized institute, candidate must have qualified NET in Maths. NET refers to National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission-UGC. To be eligible for this test, you must have scored at least 55% marks in the masters degree examination and the most important thing I need to mention is that you will be allowed to take Maths as your subject in the NET,only if you have pursue your masters degree program in the same subject.
7th January 2012, 05:54 PM
vkmishra10

Default Required Qualification for Associate Professor in MCA in Engineering and Technology Institutions?

after MCA i have done Ph.D. in a operation research under the department of mathematics.
are i elegible for the Associate Professor In MCA deparment as per the norm of AICTE ?
27th February 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?

i m doing double MA in Eng . Can i eligible for assistant pro in eng department ? And what is the difference betwen phd and net and mfil
14th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my UG in mathematics.. after completing M.SC., is it possible to become an assistant professor in engineering college?
29th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc. is being pursuded by me and i want to be a professor of mathmatics, How can i be a professor of mathmatics.
6th June 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

my qualification is Bsc(maths)
MSC(statistics). can I eligible to teach maths to MCA students as an assistant professor?
1st September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am having M.Sc, M.Phil before 1999, B.Ed (Mathematics) , date of birth 30-05-1972 . Am i eligible for lectureship in universities, colleges especially in engineering colleges in India according to my qualifications and date of birth ?. pls respond .

Thanks,
Bosco.
30th September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.sc maths from calicut university{kerala} under distance education programme. am i eligible to teach in colleges if i have net score??
18th April 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc Statistics. Am i eligible for the post of a lecturer in mathematics department
20th July 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification for assistant professor in engineering college?
28th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc in mathematics with 90% marks. But I hv neither M.tec nor Ph.d. Am I elligible to apply as a teacher in Enginearing college in math?
10th August 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have don bsc(maths) then doing msc(maths) can i elligible in engineering college as a maths lecturer.
10th August 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have don bsc(maths) then doing msc(maths) can i elligible in engineering college as a maths lecturer.
13th August 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can a B.E.-CSE DEGREE HOLDER CAN BECOME A PROFESSOR IN A SUBJECT WHICH IS RELATED TO MATHS?
19th April 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am saritha,completed Bsc,B.E.D,Msc in mathematics ..with 75%aggregate,but iam poor in english..am i elligible for asst.professor in engg colleges?
14th July 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc mathematics with 79%. Can i eligible for lecturer in engineering colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?