21st May 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?

is bca a right option after 12th commerce and what will ne the scope of candidate...?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  4. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  5. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  6. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA? -- [New]
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  9. How to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  10. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  11. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  12. Career scope for me in Defence Services being a candidate having completed 12th Class with Commerce?
  13. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  14. Top courses in the filed of Commerce to join after completion of 12th Class?
  15. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  16. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  17. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  18. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
21st May 2012, 02:02 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is bca a right option after 12th commerce and what will ne the scope of candidate...?????????

If your interested in Computer Application then you may apply for BCA Course . BCA course having good scope in both the career option as well as job prospectus .

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . There are so many colleges in India Offers BCA course .

To apply for BCA course you should complete 12th standard ( or ) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks . You should have English as Main Subject in 12th standard . You should age should not less then 17 years and not more then 21 years .

Every College as well as University may conduct entrance Examination within the college based on the performance in Written Examination you may get admission for BCA Course .

The Entrance Examination is based on the Objective type with Four Multiple choice . The Entrance Examination pattern consist of General Knowledge , Reasoning Ability , Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability etc.. You may refer the following Books like, Verbal Ability by Wren and Marten , Quantitative Ability by O.P Sinhal , BCA Entrance Examination Guide by RPH Editorial Board , Fundamentals of Computer Application by Rajaraman etc..

So, If you crack the Entrance Examination then you may get admission for BCA course . I provide the top BCA College in India .

Top BCA College in India :-
--------------------------------

-College of Business Studies
-Institute of Management Development and Research
-Delhi University
-Amity School of Computer Application
-Loyola College
-Vivekananda College

After completing BCA course you may apply for following courses like,

==>> MCA :- Master of Computer Application ( Specialization :- Hardware Technology / System Management / Application -Software etc... )
==>> MBA :- Master of Business Administration ( Specialization :- Finance / Marketing / Human Resource Management etc..)
==>> M.sc :- Master of Science ( Computer Science )
21st May 2012, 02:45 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?

Dear friend,
as you mentioned you have done 12th from commerce and want to pursue BCA, but the primarily requirement for BCA in good institution is 12th with science . apart from these collages lots of other collage also offering BCA without science.you should have 50% marks in 12th. but i dont think BCA is right choice for you because after BCA you cant do MCA, M.TECH,M.Sc I.T, because it needs science stream in 12th which you dont have. so onece again you have to divert from your core subject.so it is better for you to choose any other alternatives.
21st May 2012, 03:57 PM
mdsaad786

If you interested in computer application programme, it is a best option for you.it is a 3years program or six semester programme, after BCA you will do only MCA(MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION) .
21st May 2012, 05:33 PM
manisha.dhingra

As you know very well that anybody who had done 12th with Math can go for MCA.There is nothing wrong or right while choosing your career.It all depends upon your interest.If you think that u have more interest in technology and programming,then you can go for it.After BCA you can go for MCA from reputed college.and we all know that this sector is growing day by day,so dere are tons of opportunities.GO ahead and give your best.
21st May 2012, 06:08 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes it is a right choice for you to do the BCA. There is lot of good scope to the BCA.

BCA stands for the Bachelor of computer Application.

Eligibility criteria:

the candidate must have completed the bachelors degree in diploma or any equivalent discipline.

The candidate have the 60% of marks in bachelors degree.

There is 5% marks relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

The candidate age limit should be 17 years to 25 years at begining of the course.

The candidate must have mathematics as a subject in the 12th class.

Some of the entrance exam the candidate main subject should be english.

All the best.
6th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA a right choice for me,i have just passed 12th in science stream with 74%marks...! Will i gain a good job in this stream?
27th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the best scope after B C A
1st April 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce student i want to do bca i am from mumbai can u suggest me best college for bca
3rd May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

iam a commerce student.but i wnt 2 study bca.......becoz am very interested in cmptr prgrmng.but i dnt lyk mathematics as a subject......am not interested 2 do wit this sub.is der any risk for me?
10th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i got less percnt age means 40Percnt above n im a commerce student im in computer field im i elgbl fr bca cource 2 do
28th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Bsc in biotec. is best for me after 12th or not
29th November 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Commerce students is applicable for bca
26th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce student n want to do bca but I didn't
have maths as my subject I had accounts as the subject so is Bca my right choice do I have scope in Boca?
1st September 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I Have passed out My 12 board exm with 66% (science stream) as a computer main subject..I wants to fo bca ..please till me it is better for me or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?