11th July 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Salary after completing level 1 CFA?

Salary aftr compleleting level 1 cfa??...please tell me what is the cfa

Related Questions:
13th January 2012, 12:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary after completing level 1 CFA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Salary aftr compleleting level 1 cfa??...please tell me what is the cfa
CFA is Chartered Financial Analyst. CFA professionals are in demand in corporate sectors- Private Ltd, Public Ltd. It depends on the candidate, in which company he is applying for and where he is getting selected. Normally, if it is a private concern than the salary is a little higher then the government offers. But, then again the job security is less in private concern.

It also depends on the way you negotiate your compensation structure with the company you are dealing with.

Your academic qualification, credential and intelligence also matters a lot on your salary structure.

If you are self employed professional, which means if you practice it yourself for your business and profession, then your income will depend on your clients and the way you work out your professional intelligence.

There is no minimum or maximum income for Chartered Financial Analyst professional.
2nd March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

is job secure after cfa from india
8th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to quit job for CFA LEVEL 1 for 6 months.I have an experience of 2yrs 5mths in HSBC as a fund administrator.If i clear CFA LEVEL 1 will i get a good job after that and more over i already have cleared CFA from ICFAI.
9th November 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

No I don't thing you will get job. First you should not left the job. If you finished CFA level1 on the same time you must have experience more than 4 years.
23rd January 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i too late for CA/ CS/ CFA /ICWA/CPA Course at the age of 30.....do my age affect or relate to my decision.
Basicaly i have done B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM regular college AND MBA IN HR FROM OPEN UNIVERSITY.
11th June 2014, 12:47 AM
CareerGuru619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i too late for CA/ CS/ CFA /ICWA/CPA Course at the age of 30.....do my age affect or relate to my decision.
Basicaly i have done B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATION FROM regular college AND MBA IN HR FROM OPEN UNIVERSITY.
It is advised not to go for CFA.. It is just a new trend and more of a waste of time and money.
Since you have already done your MBA , there is no academic qualification which can give you much career push , rather experience will enrich your C.V.
Best of Luck
15th October 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I am Mohammad Talib I want to give entrance of NDA ,but my percentage in inter 70% Am I eligible for this
3rd April 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

at present i am working in state bank of india since 2009 at present i am at the age of 30 and i have done M.Com from MSU baroda. I want to DO CFA and want to diverse to other MNCs for carrier growth. Will it be a right decision to do CFA at this age? and if i do will i be able to get job in other MNC?
29th April 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have experience of 5 years in Sales & marketing but I want to change my sector to finance because I have done B Com. MBA in Finance. Can I go for CFA Course at the age of 30.....do my age affect or relate to my decision. Can U Suggest me it is helpful for me.I am surely move in Finance Sector.
Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks.
4th September 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a cfa level 1 candidate and along with that I am In my graduating year and I have no job experience. would I get a good stable job after my graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?