12th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?

hello sir.........
I am pursuing masters in pharmaceutics and interested in phd from Germany, sir would u tell me about scholarship details and the procedure for applying

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate? -- [New]
  2. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  8. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  9. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  12. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  14. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  15. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  16. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
24th March 2018, 04:52 PM
Saikatchakraborty22

Default Re: Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?

In Germany the PHD degree is awarded to those students who complete an original piece of significant research..this may take an additional two to three years..to earn a doctorate degree,therefore,may take anywhere from five to eight years beyond the bachelor's degree,depending on the field of study..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?