9th July 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any CET exam after passing out in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am completed my diploma in mechanical Engg .So i want to now when will be the cet exam for diploma holders.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for CET after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Whether I should do direct Diploma or Diploma through CET?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  7. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  9. Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience
  10. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  14. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  15. Syllabus and previous year question paper of Diploma-CET for Mechanical branch?
  16. Can I do BA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
1st May 2011, 09:18 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any CET exam after passing out in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

There are various entrance exams you can go through after completing your diploma course.Some of the exams which you can go through are IIT JEE,AIEEE and your Engineering Entrance test conducted for diploma students.

There will be a CET examination conducted State wise separately for the diploma holders for entrance into Engineering.Through this exam you will be directly placed in a Engineering college in second year of the course if you select a college under the University.If you scored well in the examination then you will even have an opportunity to study in University level.If you got an opportunity to study in a University then you have to study the course right from the first year.

If secured a seat in IIT JEE,AIEEE or in any University then you have to study right from the first year.CET exam will be conducted by respective State Board's hence you can go through the respective State exam board website for details regarding the exam.
1st May 2011, 09:19 PM
apoorvasr93

Default Re: Is there any CET exam after passing out in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

there is a cet exam going to be conducted for diploma holders probably by may end or June 9th
17th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any CET exam after passing out in Diploma in computer Engineering?
27th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

You can apply for direct admission in 2nd Year in Jodhour National University.
27th May 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

You can apply for direct admission in 2nd Year at Jodhpur National University
12th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to abroad, after passing Dip.Mech.engg. or direct entry in abroad colleges.
Also advise any scholarship websites for 2nd year
19th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have studied diploma in civil engineering. now i want study BE in evening college and i want to know that should i take cet exam or not?
22nd September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any provision for diploma students in karanataka cet exam
6th February 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM FINAL SEMISTER OF DIPLOMA IN BIO TECHNOLOGY AT BANGALORE
HOW TO ENTER ENGINEERING COLLOGE 2ND YEAR THRO CET BANGALORE
WHAT IS THE DATE OF EXAM, APPLICATION DATE ETC FOR YEAR 2012
30th May 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

will diploma cet be conducted for the batch 2012-13???
13th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any previous questions regarding cet exam for mechanical engineering students... If there is any question papers can u ppl pls mail that to my mail-id [email protected]
11th July 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

when is cet exam and how much fee we have to pay for it please reply to my mail id ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?