30th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Swathi Athreya

Top universities in India for MCA correspondence

Can I know the top Universties in India for MCA Correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  2. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  7. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  9. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  11. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  13. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. List of top 10 universities for MCA? Is MCA a helpful course?
  15. List of top 10 universities for distance learning in MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  16. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  17. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  18. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
30th November 2015, 05:49 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Top universities in India for MCA correspondence

Top universities in India for MCA

IGNOU

Bangalore University

University of Mumbai

Annalmalai University, DDE

Delhi University

Madurai Kamaraj University

University of Madras

ICFAI

Amity School of Distance Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?