8th March 2018, 11:48 AM
hirenroma

Which university of Gujarat is accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for admission in BBA course?

I am Kenyan citizen and studied Kenya and completed O level from IGCSE board of UK. Which is equivalent to 11th year. I have cleared 12th NIOS certificate. Which university will allow me to get admission in BBA in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  2. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
  3. List of government colleges in Pune accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  5. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  6. Is 12th from NIOS valuable in Dubai to study under graduate course? List of colleges accepting this certificate?
  7. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  8. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  9. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  15. Is NIOS certificate accepted by Bangalore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  17. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  18. Detailed information about NIOS Homeopathy Certificate course?
15th March 2018, 05:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university of Gujarat is accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for admission in BBA course?

Colleges accepting 12th NIOS certificate to get admission in BBA course in Gujarat are as follows:-

Saurashtra University, Rajkot
North Gujarat University, Rajmahal Road
Bhav nagar University, Bhavnagar
Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?