25th July 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in AP M.Tech through GATE exam?

what is the admission procedure in andhra university m tech through gate exam ? tell me about the counselling dates ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  2. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  3. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  4. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech through GATE in AP?
  7. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?
  11. Procedure for M.Tech through GATE for B.Tech student?
  12. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  13. Procedure to get the duplicate admit card for GATE entrance exam?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  15. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  17. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  18. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
24th July 2017, 10:24 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in AP M.Tech through GATE exam?

In Andhra Pradesh, AP PGCET (Andhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) counselling is conducted by JNTU for the admission to M.Tech course. Admission will be based on score obtained in entrance exam GATE or AP PGECET. Counselling Process will be started in the month of July.

AP PGECET Counselling Process For M.Tech Admission
- You must have to verify all documents and Pay counselling fee at authorized help centre.
- Collect the receipt from counter.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Visit the official site : www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Register online by entering your GATE/PGECET Rank, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and Email ID etc.
- Click "Submit".
- Login & Fill the choices of colleges as per your priority.
- Lock your choices.
- On counselling date, Seat will be allotted as per your rank, category, choices and availability of seats.
- If you want to take admission to alloted seat, then report to institute and confirm your admission by paying requisite fee. If not, then you can participate in 2nd and 3rd rounds of counselling.

Tentative Dates of AP PGECET Counselling
- Starting of Online Registration : March, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : April, 2018
- AP PGECET Exam : May, 2018
- AP PGECET Result Declaration : May/June, 2018
- AP PGECET Counselling Starts : July, 2018

AP PGECET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- For each correct answer, +1 mark will be allotted. No negative marking system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?