6th November 2011, 04:09 PM
patel pradipbhai

What is the average salary in EC engineering?

what is average salary in EC engineering..please tell me how much can be the salary

7th January 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary in EC engineering?

Salary for EC engineers depends upon certain factors like the company profile, job profile and position, knowledge and skill level of the candidate, job experience etc. The salary can be more or less depending upon the all these factors. Generally a EC engineer earns earns anything between Rs. 25000 to Rs100000. Bear in mind that this is a tentative figure and is subject to change depending upon the factors mentioned above. Remember that in almost every sector if you have the required skill and knowledge for the particular job then salary is never a problem for deserving candidates and with experience salary always grows substantially as the skill and knowledge of on job increases.
25th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average salary in EC engineering?

WHAT IS THE SALARY OF A DOCTOR IN AIR FORCE IN OFFICER LINE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?