17th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get a faculty job in any technical college on the behalf of my Economics subject?

I am doing a B.A Final Year in Economics by private. Now I want to get a government job in any sector or I want to a faculty job in any Technical college behalf of my Economics . I have two way. Please suggest me what I will Do to complete my wish?

12th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Beready

Default Re: What to do to get a faculty job in any technical college on the behalf of my Economics subject?

friend,

yes you can get a faculty job but sorry to tell that
you can't get any technical college for that .
because your background is economics.
and in technical college there is no need of economics.
good luck.
30th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a faculty job in any technical college on the behalf of my Economics subject?

i have completed m.a.in economics.i want a job immediataly.plz tell me information about job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?