18th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess course?

what is the fee structure for air hostess......please tell me what is it

2nd October 2012, 04:46 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee structure for air hostess......please tell me what is it
Dear,

The fee structure for air hostess course differs from institute to institute. It ranges from 75000 to 3 lac for whole training. No doubt its a bit costly but when you become an airhostess your salary in one month will be almost 1 lac! So its just initial investment for a bright future.

But to become an airhstess is not an easy task. Apart from hieght and beauty you need to be confident, have amazing communication skill, fluency in enligh and if you know some other languages like french or german it will be a bonus for you. Patience is most important thing to be in any airhostess as ts not easy to satisfy every one on a plane from different backgrounds and countries.

Also training from a reputed air hostess institute will add a star in your profile and there will be very high opportunities open for you. List of some institute where you can take air hostess training are:
  1. AHA himayat nagar,Hyedrabad
  2. Avalon Academy Hyedrabad
  3. Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training Hyedrabad
  4. Sristys aviation Hyedrabad
  5. Kingfisher Training academy Hyedrabad
27th November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student so can I do this training
10th March 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi I am from Bhutan and i am really intrested to do Airhostess training ..is there any possibilities for Bhutanese to get training at India....And i will be very grateful if anyone reply my message as soon as possible...and my email i.d is [email protected]
26th November 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know where should i go for airhostess training which one is the best airhostess training institute nd who is granted for job
25th December 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Tanusree. My question is that what the fees of an air hostess training? ?
28th December 2015, 03:44 PM
ranu shahi

It is different as every institute opts their own fees. You can get only idea that it may starts from 75000 and upto 3 lakh for training.

Only beauty is not important for any candidate, various other qualities are also important like height, perfect figure, unmarried, fluent in english. If possible then take training of other languages like French and many more.

I am going to mention some of the institutes which is good for training:-

• Avalon Academy Hyedrabad

• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training Hyedrabad

• AHA himayat nagar,Hyedrabad

• Kingfisher Training academy Hyedrabad

• Sristys aviation Hyedrabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?