6th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me? I am an Arts stream student in 12th

iam a arts stream student in 12th what are the job opertunities for me

6th July 2012, 10:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me? I am an Arts stream student in 12th

After 12th Arts stream there is a very less scope of job Opportunities like Clerical job in Bank and clerical job in State/Central Govt. through exams.

You can apply for Banking clerical job through exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selections) but you should obtain at least 50% in 12th level.

If you are interested for Defence job then you can join Indian Army through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

To be eligible for Indian Army you must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As the job opportunity is limited in 12th passed candidate, you should have completed Graduation after which the scope of job opportunity will rise.
22nd August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me? I am an Arts stream student in 12th

I am a house wife& i am hs pass with 50% marks. Which type of job is suitble for me?
8th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of arts stream and has passed out my 12 exam......and i want to continue my career in computer!!what should do to get a good career in computer
30th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my 2 in arts stream with 55%. What are the job that i can prefer for?
31st May 2013, 08:59 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam a arts stream student in 12th what are the job opertunities for me
There are two Government Jobs for which you can apply for getting jobs in Government sectors.These exams are :-
  • SSC(Staff Selection Commission) LDC.
  • RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) Station Master.
To apply for these exams you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualification :-
  • Your minimum qualification should be Intermediate passed out in any discipline from recognized board/university.
Marks :-
  • Your minimum marks in Inter should be 50%.
  • Your minimum age should be 18 year's.
  • Your age should not be above 28 year's.
Age Relaxations :-
  • For SC/ST category 5 year's of age relaxations.
  • For OBC category there will be 3 year's of age relaxations.
  • For Widows there will be 8 year's of age relaxations.
Exam Pattern :- In both the exams exam pattern is same.
  • Questions in Preliminary Exam will be asked from 4 sections.
  • each section will include 25 questions.
  • Total marks for this exam will be 100.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.
Exam Syllabus :-
  • Analytical Reasoning.
  • Quantitative Aptitude.
  • General Awareness.
  • English Grammar and Comprehension.
Best Books for these Exams are :-

10th September 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Since for one job thousand are appering to get the job
11th September 2013, 12:25 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Career after 12th standard Arts:

Job Career :

Charted Accountant

Lawyer

Interior Designer

Fashion Designer

Airworthiness

Human Resource

Tourism Sector

Hotel Sector

Banking Sector

Company Sector

Accountant

All the best.........
4th March 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am h.s pass with 68.4 %.then what are the job opportunitie for me? I am student of arts stream
18th March 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I am h.s passed with 59.40%,and I have a basic knowledge of computer and also can speak in english,hindi and bengali.
what kind of job can I get in private companies in India or out of India?
7th September 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have passed 10 2 with 56.2% in arts stream. I hope that you will help me i can speak hindi and to english. Plz tell me about more job opportunities.
8th September 2014, 05:51 PM
Sumitsoniyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am h.s pass with 68.4 %.then what are the job opportunitie for me? I am student of arts stream
You can apply for many jobs because there are countless opportunities for an Art student.
1. SSC
2. Banking
3. Government JObs like Tahsildar etc.
4. Indian Railway
5. SEO Expert
6. Web Designer..etc
14th November 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested to become a marine biologists but I m in arts stream. Any courses or subjects to take?
16th September 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

What ate the job opportunities For me I am An arts stream Student in 15th . Me any other jobs
21st September 2016, 03:31 PM
Preeti @

You have limited choice after 10+2, so for carrier point of view you need to do bachelor degree. Jobs after 10+2 are mention below:
1)Banking sector
2)Indian railway
3)Tourism sector
4)Hotel sector
But if you want to boost your carrier opportunities then you need to do graduation, if you want to job after 10+2 then you can apply for above mention sectors and do your graduation from distance education.
29th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me .I am a arts stream student .I,ve passed 12th with 88.20. give me suggestion about job without physical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?