30th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for me after my 3rd year other than MSc in Bio Analytical Sciences?

i am doing my third year in bio-analytical sciences.i want to know what are the other options after my third year other than msc in bioanalytical sciences.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Bio-analytical Sciences? Will this be a good choice of doing B.Ed?
  3. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 2nd Year 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I get admission for MSc in Bio sciences in presidency university? -- [New]
  5. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
  6. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  8. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry?
  9. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top branches in Chemistry
  11. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- First Year First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What type of entrance exam is required for MSc IT?
  13. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  14. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  15. Where are the bio-medical GATE coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have compleed my 3rd year
  16. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 2nd Year 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Career Options with Biology streams? Does Maths necessary for PMT Exam for the year of 2013? Will NEET be conducted in the year of 2013?
  18. What are the career options for me after doing MSc Bio chemistry with 3 years learning experience and SAS course?
18th January 2023, 03:00 PM
Tibia

Default Re: What are the options for me after my 3rd year other than MSc in Bio Analytical Sciences?

Other than msc in Bioanalytical science you can study management and sales program as that will help you with the area of marketing and sales
Apart from your study you can find a bob in some college as a tutor
You can also avail jobs in some private as well as some government organization
You can also work with some hospital or non profit organization to support the field and create awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?