14th September 2011, 08:22 AM
tukaram sattu gawade

What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?

the ksoumysore have the programme of diploma engineering are the programme approved by ugc and i will complete 2ndpu with science shall iwill eligible for 2nd year diploma in electrical

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  5. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  6. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  7. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  12. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  14. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Admission Procedure for joining Degree course in IIT after Diploma?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in SVNIT after Diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
23rd June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?

give me the complete procedure to get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college in mumbai
13th October 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can student of stream information technology passed class 12 with 60% get admission in diploma engineering for computer engineering
31st May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to join diploma 2 year after twelve ? Tell me the procidure?
3rd June 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai and have just passed 12th from science steram as physics,chemistry,maths,english,and computer science were my subjects for HSC exam can i get addmission in 2nd year diploma in instrumentation
30th March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hi
I give exam of plus two in non medical currently
I want to take admission in diploma 2nd year of computer branch
so please tell me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?