10th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission to B.L.Ed course?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission to B.L.Ed course? Can you please provide me the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete information which I have to follow for this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of BLED form submission?
  2. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  3. What is the date of issue of B.LEd forms? When should I submit?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  6. From where to get the BTC UP application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  11. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  13. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  15. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed course?
  17. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  18. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
15th July 2016, 08:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to B.L.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting admission to B.L.Ed course? Can you please provide me the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete information which I have to follow for this. Thanks!
B.El.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. The duration of this course is four years. It is Integrated Professional Degree Programme of Elementary Teacher Education which is a full time Graduate course.

The first year of this course are a combination of Theory and Practical courses and 4th year conclude with a direct experience of school functioning, teaching practice and reflection.

To do this course you must have passed the Class XII exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate and 50% marks in each of the English and Hindi subjects.

Age Limit: 15-17 years

Good Colleges offering B.El.Ed.:-
  • Shyam Prasad Mukherjee College
  • Miranda House
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Jesus and Mary College
  • Institute of Home Economics
  • Gargi College
  • Aditi Mahavidyalaya
25th April 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to B.L.Ed course?

My dob is 1st july 1999. I completed my 12th exam this year...can i take admission in B.L.ED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?