3rd January 2018, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for pursuing Interior Designing in Kenya?

If one would like to study Interior Design than what is the minimum Grade one should attain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education and which subjects are required? Also, let me know which universities offer these courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?
  3. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for pursuing Interior Designing as I have passed BMS 3 years ago?
  5. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  6. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  9. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  10. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?
  11. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  12. How to make my career in interior designing? I am pursuing B.A
  13. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  14. Which course to take after 11th to have a career in interior designing?
  15. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  17. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  18. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
7th January 2018, 04:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for pursuing Interior Designing in Kenya?

Educational Qualification required to pursue Interior Design Course from Kenya are:-

Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 65% marks in any stream.

In addition, a portfolio review may be required for admission to some programs in Interior Design Course.
7th January 2018, 10:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for pursuing Interior Designing in Kenya?

Interior designing has different level courses like graduation, diploma and certification level courses. There are many universities offer this type of courses.

The basic eligibility for all the courses is to complete 10+2/ 3 years diploma in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

Some of the universities which provide interior designing courses in Kenya are listed below:

- Kenya polytechnic university college, Nairobi, Kenya
- Africa digital media institute, Nairobi, Kenya
- Nairobi institute of technology, Nairobi, Kenya
- Consolata institute of communication & technology, Nyeri, Kenya
- Buruburu institute of fine arts, Nairobi, Kenya
- N. E. P technical training institute, Garissa, Kenya
- Evelyne college of design, Nairobi, Kenya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?