28th April 2012, 10:14 AM
dev umath

What should I do after completion of 12th Class?

after 12th what we will do
give me good guidance for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  3. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  6. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  7. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  8. Should I do CS course after completion of 12th Class? When to register for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class
  10. Can I pursue law course after completion of class 12th?
  11. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  13. Which is the best Engineering stream to choose after completion of 12th Class?
  14. What should I do to do IAS after the completion of 12th with Science?
  15. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  16. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  17. Which are the best fields to make entry after completion of 12th class?
  18. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
28th April 2012, 01:26 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev umath View Post
after 12th what we will do
give me good guidance for this.
WHAT TO DO AFTER 12TH?

There are lot of opportunities available after your complete your 12th standard and that's the stepping stone for your future career. So you have to take the right decision.

Now to take the next step it matters which course you took in your 11th & 12th. It is like either Science course or Commerce course.

I have attached a detailed layout of which course you can take up in this post for your reference.. just go through it and try to take the right decision.

Right decision is nothing but taking the course which you are interested in so that it will help you to reach heights in future.

Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CareerPath.zip(725.6 KB, 16 views)
20th May 2013, 01:11 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class?

HI

There are lots of option available for you after your 12th,
The best is to go for graduation of your choice.

You can go for,
Engineering, BA, B.Com, CA, BAMS, BMS, MBBS, BBA, CA, BCA, CAll center, LLB, Fashion designing.

All the best
20th May 2013, 01:20 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class?

HI

There are lots of option available for you after your 12th,
The best is to go for graduation of your choice.

You can go for,
Engineering, BA, B.Com, CA, BAMS, BMS, MBBS, BBA, CA, BCA, CAll center, LLB, Fashion designing.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?