3rd May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after failing to clear AIEEE the 2nd time? Should I go for BSc?

i passed my 12th in ..and didnt do well in aieee ... so i dropped one year ..but now again my paper went bad and i am not expecting any rank ( below 500000 ) ....

so what shud i do now ???
shud i go for B.Sc or what ...??

please help me sir

28th August 2011, 11:44 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after failing to clear AIEEE the 2nd time? Should I go for BSc?

It all depends on your attitude and way of thinking..
Though if you fail if you are on your words to reach your goal try and try until you succeed..
Ihtink it would be better if you opt for bsc and then MBA..
look only btech/be are not survyving.
all the vverry best.
2nd November 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after failing to clear AIEEE the 2nd time? Should I go for BSc?

Sir I was failed to crack aieee 2013 .Now I am in general degree college with physics hons. I want to crack aieee 2014. So how can I get a good mark in aieee ? Please give me the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?