16th July 2011, 03:49 PM
kulkarni.akankshaa

What should I do between MBA and M.Sc Biotechnology having completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i have appeared for my last year in b.sc biotechnology but i'm confused what should i do either MBA or M.Sc in biotech after completion of my last year.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  2. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  3. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  10. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  11. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  13. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  15. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
11th October 2011, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and M.Sc Biotechnology having completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology?

You should select the post graduation course on the basis of your interest. Both the courses i.e. MBA and M.Sc are having high job prospects. MBA will help you to build in your career in the area of management. M.Sc will give you opportunities in the health care sectors. Both MBA and M.Sc will help you to get involved in academics fields through attending the NET under the UGC. Hence choose your field accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?