18th March 2012, 11:12 PM
samaustin

What should I do to get a job in technical department in NDA? I am a Electrical Engineering student with 76% in PUC

To get the job in tecnical department in NDA, what should i hv to do, and electrical engg student with 76% in puc.......................

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department
  2. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  3. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  6. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  8. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
  9. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  10. How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering
  11. Details about government job? I am a electrical engineering student
  12. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which polytechnic diploma is useful in India?
  14. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  15. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  16. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  17. What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%
  18. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
21st September 2013, 01:44 PM
Harsha304

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in technical department in NDA? I am a Electrical Engineering student with 76% in PUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaustin View Post
To get the job in tecnical department in NDA, what should i hv to
do, and electrical engg student with 76% in puc.......................
hi. get the job in tecnical department in NDA,
what should i hv to do, and electrical engg
student with 76% in puc........so pls work in more sub knowledge.and u will prepare NDA sub and got the % first
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?