5th February 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the time period of NDA training? Will they pay any amount during training?

Hello sir, I want to appear in NDA exam. Please tell me what is the time period of NDA training? Will they pay any amount during training?

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the NDA exam held? How much money do I have to pay during my training period?
  2. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
  3. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  4. Whether Students gets Salary while in their training period or after the end of training period? -- [New]
  5. Whole time period of training at NDA?
  6. What is the time period of NDA training? Which is the best course of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  8. Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?
  9. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  10. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  12. How much training period is required for Indian Engineering Service preparation?
  13. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  14. Is there any provision of stipend during the training of NDA?
  15. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  16. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  17. Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?
  18. On what basis training is given during training period?
30th April 2017, 09:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time period of NDA training? Will they pay any amount during training?

The time period of National Defence Academy Training is:

>>3 years at NDA and one year at Indian Military Academy for Army candidates.

>>3 years at NDA and one year at Naval Academy for Naval Cadets.

>>3 years at NDA and one year at one and half years training at Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.

You will not get any amount during three years training at NDA but after getting commissioned in service, you will receive stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?